With our students starting off virtual this year, many of our traditional fundraising avenues are on hold until we’re able to come back. We look forward with optimism that we may be able to return to normal sometime this year. In that spirit, we still need to raise money in hopes that we will be able to host events like our popular grade level dances.
Several of our day-to-day shopping choices have options that, for very little effort, will give a percentage of your purchase back to our school. Below are a few “distancing” options to get started.
- Arrow far right to “My Publix Partner”
- Search for “Durham Middle School PTSA” in the search box at the bottom of the page
- Save selection
- At the top right of the home page, go to “My Account”
- Scroll down the menu on the left of your account page & click “Community Awards”
- Search & choose Durham Middle School
The Box Tops program that has always contributed so generously to our schools in evolving! Just download the BoxTops for Education App on your mobile device, create your account, & choose Durham Middle School. Then, when you shop, just use the app to scan your receipt. That’s it!! Box Tops are still worth 10¢ each for your school. The app will find participating products purchased at any store and instantly add cash to Durham’s earnings online.