A Note From Nurse Carey:

Will your Wildcat need any kind medication while at school? If so:

  • Original container – box, bottle, prescriptions with pharmacy label; no loose pills in baggies, please!
  • Current date – not expired.
  • With CCSD Authorization form – any medication requires a CCSD authorization form and they’re easy to find on the DMS website, CCSD website, or in the school clinic. –
  • OTC Form Link
  • Prescription Form Link

Any questions? Nurse Carey is available at 770-975-6641 or Carey.Whitman@cobbk12.org
Thanks for helping us keep our Wildcats safe!


Leave a Reply