- New Officers Wanted for ’21-’22Hey Wildcats! Our fun & fabulous PTSA board is going to have a lot of openings in the coming year. Contact us if you’re interested in being more involved!
- Last Chance for this Year’s Spirit Wear
- HHS Volleyball
All rising Freshman interested in trying out for high school volleyball, please visit the website at harrisonvolleyball.com for more information and to register.
- Lunch Bunch
The votes are in, and Durham’s Virtual Lunch Bunch has selected Brandy Colbert’s The Only Black Girls in Town as their final read of the 2020-21 school year! If you would like to join this virtual group that meets Wednesdays at 1:00 p.m., share your email address at Erin.Baker@cobbk12.org and Mrs. Baker will email the meeting link to you. There is no financial commitment. Copies of the selected book are purchased from precious years’ Book Fair earnings, so swing by the Library to pick up a copy and get reading, Wildcats! Check out the Durham Library blog for all the details.
- Hoya Hoops
Register for Hoya Hoops Basketball Camp here:
- Important News from the Office:
It’s time to update who can check out your child via ParentVue!
Enrolling adults, please make sure everyone, including parents, authorized to check out your student is checked “Release To” in ParentVue. Students will not be released to anyone that does not have the “Release To” security classification.
How to request an absence to be excused? Send an email to the attendance office: email@example.com
The email must state: student name, date of absence, and absence reason. Doctor’s notes can be submitted via email also. Paper notes are also accepted.
- CFA Biscuits on Tuesday mornings!
- For Rising Bucs:Eighth grade parents, even though your students will soon head to high school, they’ll still need you. PTSA does, too!No more Fun Fridays =(, but you can still be involved! Allatoona PTSA supports our school by providing classroom grants, college scholarships, SAT Prep classes, fostering communication through BucBlast and Coffee Talks with the Principal, student recognition, appreciating our teachers and staff, and much more.We’re looking for parent volunteers for 2021-22. If you love our school and love our students, you qualify! Email us if you’re interested to find out more.
- Grub Club