- Lunch Account Alert:
- Soccer Camp at KMHS
- The 8th Grade Dance: What a Send-off!
- A Note for Rising Harrison FreshmenA Note for Rising Harrison Freshmen:Students will receive a copy of their Fall Semester course requests via Advisement on Wednesday, May 8th. This is only a copy of the student’s course request and not a schedule. Drop/add will run from Thursday, May 9th through midnight Sunday, May 13th for students whose schedules contain the following errors: 1) Student has not met the prerequisite(s) for this class, 2) Student has already received credit for or is currently enrolled in this class, 3) Student is missing a class on their schedule, i.e., only has 3 classes listed, 4) Student is missing a course required for graduation, 5) Student has been placed in the incorrect academic course. Students will use the following link to submit drop/add requests: https://HarrisonHS.formstack.com/forms/fall_2019_drop_add_form
- HARRISON SUMMER ACADEMY
HARRISON SUMMER ACADEMY
June 3 – 27, 2019 (No Fridays)
Harrison High School
4500 Due West Road
Kennesaw, GA 30152
8:00 a.m. – 3:30 p.m.
We will be offering the following classes:
9th Grade Literature: June 3-27
Algebra I: June 3-27
Biology: June 3-27
FOR MORE INFORMATION
Contact: Mandy Sitten, A.P.
- Harrison Lady Hoya Elite Basketball Camp
Registration is now open for
Harrison Lady Hoya Elite Basketball Camp
June 10th – June 13th
Grades 1st-2nd, 9 am-12:00 pm
Grades 3rd-8th, 9 am-3:00 pm
Registration ends as soon as it fills up!!
- Allatoona Youth Basketball
Allatoona Youth Basketball
Are you looking for an instructional yet fun basketball camp for your child during the summer? The AYBL is holding a summer basketball camp for all rising 1st – 8th grade girls and boys at any skill level. Registration is currently open and spots are available. We look forward to having your player as part of our summer basketball camp!
DATES: JUNE 17TH – 20TH 2019
BASKETBALL CAMP HOURS: 9:00AM – 1:00PM
LOCATION: ALLATOONA MAIN & AUXILIARY GYM
Open to all rising 1st – 8th graders – Girls and Boys This is an opportunity for your elementary through middle school basketball players to receive instruction from Allatoona High School basketball coaches.PLEASE USE THE LINK BELOW TO REGISTER:
- Chicken Biscuits Are Back!
- HHS Summer Soccer Camp
- Allatoona Middle School Football Registration is Now OPEN!